Monday, August 12, 2013

I'm back with a haul!


Hello everyone!

I have had a looong summer-break from school, so I decided to take some time off from everything (including blogging and Youtube'ing) and just relax, so I could be ready for my last year in school, which starts tomorrow!

The last couple of weeks I have been shopping some different things for fall, some random stuff, and some things I needed, so I thought I would do a haul to show what I got, and what I think about the things that I have tried so far - hope you like it!


 So first I'm going to start with the makeup I got. I have been looking for a mat bronzing powder for some time now, so I went into The Body Shop to see what they had, since I have been really pleased with the eyeshadows I have from The Body Shop. I got the Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in the shade 02 fair matte.
I have used this bronzing powder once, and so far I really like it. It is mat as it says, and it gives a neutral wash of colour, and it's not too intense, so it looks really nice. 
 

 Then I got two Rimmel eyeshadows, just because they looked really beautiful in the display. They are the Glam'eyes Mono Eye Shadows. The golden one is in the shade 180 Gold Rush, and it says on the back that it "Complements blue eyes", so that's lucky, since I have blue eyes. But I already knew that, or I wouldn't have bought it ;-)
Then I got another one in the shade 102 Backstage. This is a beautiful bronze/brown and almost kinda silvery colour - it's just stunning! On the back it says, "Complements all eye colours", so everyone will just look great with this shade on. I still have to try them before knowing if they are any good, but the colours are just amazing, so I can't wait to use these. 

 Next, I got the Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Stick in 003 Bad Girl Broze. Since I can't get the Maybelline Colour tattoo in Bad to the Bronze here in Denmark, I figured I would get this instead. It's similar ti the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils, so I figured I could use it as a sort of base, or just as a eyeshadow it it doesn't work as base. I have yet to try it, so I'll probably get back to that in another blogpost. 
   
In H&M I got two nail polishes and a blue liquid eyeliner. The eyeliner is just called Blue, and the minty-coloured nail polish is in the shade Mad Mint, and the Matte metallic nail polish is in the shade Purple Metal (very original, H&M!). With Mad Mint you need at least two coats, but you would expect that from a cheap nail polish. The Matte Metallic nail polish is a bit of a fail i think, because it only stays mat for a couple of hours. But the colour is really pretty though! I haven't really tried the eyeliner yet, but from swatching it, it looks like the pigmentation is O.K.


I got the e.l.f. blush in Gotta Glow. It is intended as a highlighter, but it's still a part of the Studio Blushes. It's such a pretty highlight, and I really do like it. It's so soft and feels nice to touch and blends really well on the skin. Unfortunately, i broke, because i pocked it to hard one day, where I was highlighting my inner eye corner with my ring-finger. But it was really cheap, so what could I expect? I really like e.l.f.'s products, and I have never had a product brake before, so mine could just have had a malfunction from the factory.

 In H&M I spotted some midi-rings! I actually don't really care for the gold one, and not really the black-ish one either, but I REALLY REALLY like the silver one! It is so cool, and it look great on I think! 

I also spotted two small collections of different sized rings. Some are big enough to use for normal rings on different fingers, and some a small enough to use for midi-rings. One little collection's rings are more wide and the other collection's rings are smaller, not in diameter, but in thickness if that makes sense. You can see in the photos if it doesn't any make sense :-) 
 The second little collection there are more rings, but many of them are the same sizes. I have worn the smaller rings more, because they are so cute, but still cool, and they are so light in weight, and for a me, who is not the big ring-person, these are just perfect. And paired up with the triangle, silver midi-ring, it's just perfect! 

 Lastly I got some boots in Monki, called the Sally Boots. Basically they are black, fake leather boots. I really like them, and I wore them to a festival close to my home called Skanderborg Festival, a.k.a Smukfest, meaning beautiful party. It's known as "Denmark's most beautiful festival". My sister and her band played in a competition there, and also Prince played there this year, so of course I had to see those to bands ;-) The boots got a really cool look from being in the festival environment, so they look more "used" now, and I like that better than all new shiny boots. They are very nice to walk in, and they were quite cheap for a pair of nice autumn boots, so win-win! 

So that is all for me right now. I have a new video coming up on my Youtube channel soon, I'm just having some problems with iMovie at the moment, so I can't get done editing right now. 

Oh by the way, if anyone wondered, the band my sister is in, is called Nelson Can, and you can check them out on Youtube their website, facebook or tumblr, where they have a photo blog. I do really like their music, and not just because my sister is in the band - I DO really like it! ;-) They have nnew music coming out soon, so I'm looking very much forward to that! In the mean time - check them out, I'm sure you'll like it!

Bye bye for now - school in 7 hours and 20 minutes. Better get some sleep!

xoxo Daisy Ann 
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10329591/?claim=wd2gqwgg97d">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> 

No comments:

Post a Comment