Monday, June 17, 2013

Requested makeup-look and NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil

Hi everyone!

Some time ago one of my friends requested me to do a makeup look she had seen on a pictures that was actually a drawing. I have no idea who make the drawing, but it is beautiful!


 So here's the picture my friend sent me

And here's the look I created

I though I would share this look with you guys. There's no tutorial for this or anything, but I could do one if you want to? 

Oh and btw - they DID NOT have the Naked2 palette from Urban Decay in Copenhagen, but the lady in Sephora said, that they would have it back in stock on June 1st, so I'll be sending my sister to Sephora then! Instead though, they had just opened a NARS counter in Sephora, so I gota Velvet Matte Lip Pencil instead. My very first NARS product! 

 So this is the Velvet Matte Lip Pencil, and it's in the colour Red Square

 I accidentally used it before taking the pictures (could NOT wait!), so it's a bit crooked on one side - I apologize for that. It's of course perfectly, and not crookedly shaped when you buy it! :-)

 
So here's the name of it again - not so sure if you were able to see it probably in the other picture. 

Aaaaand here's a selfie of me wearing it! If I look a bit tired, it's because I woke up at 5.20 AM to drive to Copenhagen (takes about 2,5 hours), and I had been walking around in Copenhagen all day with my sister, so I was preeeeety tired when I took the picture ;-)

So this lip pencil is just AMAZING! It doesn't feel dry on your lips at all, and the lady at the counter said that it has something in it to make it matte, but not dry (of course I can't remember what exactly it was... Sorry!) It almost feels soft and velvety on the lips in a weird way, and if you haven't tried out one of these Velvet Matte Lip Pencils, you should go try one! It stays on for a really long time, and the only times where I have had to touch up is after eating. I'm really liking the colour, which is a orange-red kinda color. It's a really nice summery colour - that's for sure!

It was a bit pricy for a lip product I think (can't remember the exact amount I paid since I threw away the receipt, but I'm sure it was over 200 DKK) but it is NARS and it's such a good quality, so it's totally worth it! And everything is more pricy in Denmark because of taxes and stuff, so I bet it's much cheaper in the UK and US and so forth.

Bye for now,
xoxo Daisy Ann

4 comments:

  1. Hi :) i really like your blog :) ! is there any beauty stuff in denmark which is really good and need to be bought ?:D i am from germqny and will spent my holidays in denmark !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there :-) Thank you very much, I'm really glad that you like my blog!

      Um, I'm not sure if there is anything here in Denmark, that you can't get in Germany. It also depends on where in Denmark you are going. If you are going to Copenhagen there is a Sephora where you can buy makeup and beauty products that you can't buy anywhere else in Denmark. If you are going to other parts of Denmark there is department stores called Magasin and Salling in many of the big cities, where you can buy many makeup brands like LancĂ´me, Dior, Clinique etc.

      I hope this could help answer your question!

      xoxo Daisy Ann

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much :-)!! It really helped me. Maybe there is also something traditional ( maybe not tradiitional but something
      very good, I mean )I should try out? Thanks <3

      Delete
    3. I don't think there is anything really special "made in Denmark", but you could always ask someone who works in the department stores. They might have some good ideas ;-)

      There is a very good brand called Raunsborg that makes nice creams. Maybe you should try those!

      xoxo Daisy Ann

      Delete