Sunday, June 2, 2013

HAUL - weekend in Hirtshals and shopping in Aalborg

Hi everyone!

Sooooo - a couple of weekends ago i went with my mum to our summer vacation house in Hirtshals, Denmark. We went shopping in Aalborg on Saturday, and here's what I bought!


So, I bought the two necklaces in H&M, and I have already worn them so many times. I just LOVE them!
 Then I bought two Wet n Wild palettes. I have a few of their other palettes, and they're really good for the price. I got "Comfort Zone" and "Silent Treatment". I have used a few of the colours so far, and they are quite pigmented and very easy to work with.

 I also got a BB cream from a danish brand called "GOSH". I've never tried any of their products so I was exited when I saw this BB cream. I have had a very hard time finding a BB cream that matches my skin tone. Every one i have tried on my skin is waaaaay to dark. This one came in, I think, four different shades, so there was a really light one that matched my skint one quite well. I do think it makes my skin look a bit grey and dull, but it does what it's suppose to, so I guess and I can look past than. Oh, but I really HATE the smell of it - or rather the lack of smell. There is no perfume in it, but the smell - aarghh, it's horrible! I find myself reaching for my Healthy Mix foundation every day almost just because of the lovely smell that foundation has. 
 I got two nail polishes. One from Maybelline and one from Wet n Wild. They are both really good, and the Wet n Wild one surprised me in a very good way! It was SO cheap (like half of the Maybelline one) and the colour covered pretty good! I usually need two coats but this one almost only needed one. Good job Wet n Wild!

 The last two things I got was the Rimmel "Stay Matte" powder and the Wet n Wild "Juicy Lip Balm". The powder is transparent and it does keep my face matte for a long time, so I'm really happy with that! The Lip balm on the other hand... It has that "cheap" kind of taste and feel to it, and it actually makes my throat hurt after some time of wearing it. But the smell is divine, and I could sniff it all day if I could :-) 

Until next time, 
xoxo Daisy Ann

PS. New video coming up on Youtube soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment