Thursday, June 13, 2013

Copenhagen!

Hi everyone!

Tomorrow I'm going to Copenhagen to visit my sister - yay! I don't see her so often so I'm really looking forward to it!

I'm going to go to Illum, where they have a Sephora. If they have it, I'll get the Naked 2 palette. My sister tried to get it for me a couple of weeks ago, but it was sold out, so I'm hoping that they have it this time!!


If they do, I'll do a review once I've tried all the colours out. I'll probably post a couple of look as well. Might do a day-to-night look actually.

Oh, and if I buy anything else I can do a small haul as well. We only have one Sephora (as I know of) in Denmark, so when I get to go, I usually buy a few things that I can only get there. I'm not sure if they have NARS makeup there in the Danish Sephora, but if anyone knows please let me know! ;-)

xoxo Daisy Ann

Oh by the way, my sister is in a girl-band called Nelson Can - check them out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment