Thursday, June 13, 2013

REVIEW - MAC lipstick in Impassioned


Hi there!

So the other week I went into my local MAC store to get a lipstick. I actually went in to get Candy Yum Yum, but I ended up getting Impassioned instead. I thought that Impassioned was a bit more wearable, so I figured I would get to wear that more.


So here is the packaging and the name. 
  

Here is the lipstick itself. I would say that it's a bit lighter in real life than it is on the picture. It's "amped-up fuchsia" according to MAC's website, and it sure is! It's a really pretty pink-ish and coral-ish colour. The finish is amplified creme, so it does have a nice subtle shine to it. I don't like lipsticks that have high shine like lip glosses, and I don't really like lip glosses in general because they are sticky and don't stay in place for very long. But this lipstick has a perfect amount of shine to it - for me at least. I wore it for a whole day, where I only touched it up one time after eating some food. It stayed in place, and the colour stayed vibrant the whole day. I love all my other MAC lipsticks, so I had good hopes for this one, and it did not disappoint me!

Aaaaaand here's a few pictures of the lipstick on. I really do like how vibrant the colour is!


That's all for now - bye bye

xoxo Daisy Ann

1 comment:

  1. ah amazing review I just reviewed this too, i love it. I hope you can check out my beauty blog too xx
    UK Beauty Blogger

    ReplyDelete