Thursday, April 18, 2013

Goodnight

So I bought a new pajamas while I was in London. Its white with cute little yellow chicks on it and they are saying, "Tweet me!" I bought it in Primark for, I believe £5. We don't have Primark here in Denmark, so it's always nice to go there and get some basic stuff whenever I'm in London. Today I also got a new nail-polish from L'OrĂ©al for 40 Danish kroner, which is about £4 since everything in England is a bit cheaper than here, because of all the taxes we have on everything in Denmark. The colour is "So Chic Pink" and it's a really cute orangey-pink'ish red colour, which is really cute for spring.
Earlier this week I was wearing a nail-polish from Topshop called "Flamingo Coral", and that is a really cute colour for spring as well.

Xoxo Daisy Ann



2 comments:

  1. this is such a lovely colour! i love the topshop beauty bits :)
    laura x
    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice colour *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete