Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mini haul - Topshop!

Hi there!

So yesterday I went to Magasin, which is a department store in Denmark. It has everything from makeup to clothes to shoes - you name it! So I went to the Topshop that's in Magasin, and that is the only Topshop in Aarhus where I live. It is quite small and that is really a shame!
But anyway.... When I got in there they had 70% off, of some different clothes pieces and accessories so I got this bag, which I also saw Beauty Crush's last haul video (you can watch it here).


 So it's this oxblood red colour, and it make, so it looks like it's made of some kind of reptile skin or what you would call it.

 It's a really nice bag, and it's going to be so nice for summer because it's quite big and it can fit ALOT of stuff! It has a compartment inside of it that fits all of the more important stuff that you don't want to loose or look all over your big bag for (the little pink thing inside the bag in the photo below is my little thing I keep makeup and contact lens stuff in, so that doesn't come with the bag) 
So overall I'm very happy with this buy and VERY happy it was 70% off!
I got three other things; nail polishes! I got Keepin' it Sweet, Parma Violet, and then one that I couldn't open, so the stickers with the name on it came of, and I can't find it on Topshops website - sorry! But it's a really cool hot pink colour!
 From left to right; Keepin' It Sweet, the one I lost the name on, and Parma Violet.

Today I put on the hot pink one and Parma Violet:
I like Topshop nail polish, but the sad thing about them is, that they need at LEAST two coats to make the colour payout good enough. I can get L'Oréal nail polishes that are a lot cheaper that only needs one coat to cover. But anyway, I really like the colours Topshop do, and I really like the packaging as well, so they're worth it!

That's it for today - school tomorrow, so better get off to bed!

xoxo Daisy Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment