Friday, May 3, 2013

Spring/Summer makeup!







So today when I came home from school I wanted to try out some new makeup I got yesterday. I got two Color Tattoo Cream Gel Shadows from Maybelline, one turquoise and one gold. I also got a Gosh blue pigment on sale for 20 DKK, which is a bit over £2. I used the blue pigment under my eyes with the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk underneath. Then I used two different orange eyeshadows from the Coastal Scents 88 Original palette on my eyelids, and then I lined as I usually do with my Mac Blacktrack Fluidline. After that i took the Color Tattoo shadow in Turquoise Forever and lined around the wing and just above the black line on my eyelid. Then I took the Color Tattoo in Eternal Gold and used this in my inner-eye corner. I then used Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade as a highlight under my brow bone.

I think it came out nice, and I hope you do to!

Until next time,
xoxo Daisy Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment